News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

First Aid Kit for sale on Denver Craig's List

Started by Nick in Manitou, December 22, 2015, 03:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick in Manitou

I don't live in Denver, but about 1 1/2 hours south in the Colorado Springs area.

I just saw this Craig's List ad and figured that someone might be interested and if needed, perhaps there is a forum member in the Denver area who could pick the item up if that was required.

It is not something that I am interested enough in myself to commit to the round-trip drive to Denver, but at $10 the price seemed low so I figured I'd point it out to the folks on the forum in case someone was looking for one of these.

Here is the link:   https://denver.craigslist.org/clt/5354208783.html  ( dead link 03-02-21 )

Nick

Jim Stettler

These are nice gasket boxes. I sold 2 of these empty at a garage sale. I was asking  10 each and sold both for $15.00. The guy was excited about using them for his MMJ. The gasket on the box makes a nice airtight seal, and he liked the idea of them being first aid boxes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to use another one of the kits as my "small engine" kit, I kept some  tools in it for lawn mower engine tune-ups and repair. Someone talked me into selling the tool kit at another yard sale. I kinda regretted selling the tool kit.  Eventually I might create another one.

Jim S.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.