News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

AE 35 on eBay

Started by Doug Rose, August 15, 2021, 02:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I got real  lucky finally finding my dial AE 35. I had a manual set but never have been fortunate enough to find a dial at a decent price.

This came on eBay as a "Vintage mystery brand black Bakelite wall mount rotary style telephone-AS IS."

Packed well except for one side up against the flat rate box with zero packing, just the side of the box, but it arrived unscathed!

Only took 40 years to finally get this beauty. I added a line cord and a dial card, the rest as rolled out of the factory...Doug.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224567434338?
Kidphone

RB

Nice, Doug!
Another gem.

Doug Rose

thanks Rod....a very fortunate week...Doug
Kidphone

Witty

Awesome find Doug.
Shows that there's still some nice finds out there if you're persistent with searching.
I have a very nice AE50, but still looking for a 35.
Way to go!
Ken

MMikeJBenN27

Wow!  Great find!  How does it work? 

I just bought a 1941 ivory 302 on E-Bay.  Hope it is A-OK!  But I have lots of spare parts if it isn't.  There is another early 40s ivory 302.  It says 1-41 on the inside of the base plate, the shell was made December 31, 1940, and the network says 4-40, the transmitter capsule is 1-41, ringer is missing.  The receiver cap looks like it was glued on, and the shell is cracked at the corner and at the handgrip area.  It is item number 133848481796.

Mike

Doug Rose

Quote from: Witty on August 15, 2021, 07:50:55 PM
Awesome find Doug.
Shows that there's still some nice finds out there if you're persistent with searching.
I have a very nice AE50, but still looking for a 35.
Way to go!
thanks Ken....hanging next to my manual AE35. Packing did scare me as I opened the box, but all is well....Doug
Kidphone