News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

2 INCOMPLETE ANTIQUE WE / SC CANDLE STICK PHONE FOR PARTS

Started by Doug Rose, August 21, 2021, 08:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I picked this up for parts and ended up with a nice stick and a very serviceable lamp. I was lucky I had the parts needed to complete these.

The WE has a nice *329* transmitter with an American Bell  cup. Original paint is still very nice. Receiver works has a nice green cord. I was hanging on to a drop receiver arm so I added it. I need to find my green leather to recover the base as it was basically gone. I found my *MP and have replaced it

SC is Brass and not nickel plated. Somewhere I have an SC receiver, for now a rubber one will have to do....Doug

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224567398921
Kidphone

FABphones

My (and no doubt quite a few other UK collectors) collection would be a lot bigger if we had easier access to some of the nice US/Canadian phones you guys have over there. I see many listed but shipping is prohibitive.  :(

Below - more images from listing for posterity when link goes dead.
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

tubaman

Quote from: FABphones on August 21, 2021, 11:30:33 AM
My (and no doubt quite a few other UK collectors) collection would be a lot bigger if we had easier access to some of the nice US/Canadian phones you guys have over there. I see many listed but shipping is prohibitive.  :(

Very true. It's probably a good job US-UK shipping is outrageously expensive as otherwise I suspect my 'phone room' (aka the spare bedroom) would likely be even more overrun with phones than it is now.
;D