"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday - CRPF, 10 Years Young!

Started by TelePlay, September 03, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TelePlay

Another year has gone by and a major milestone has been met,

10 full years of telephone information and education shared and exchanged.

Much has happened on the forum since last year but it has survived and continues to be the best site available for the restoration, repair and/or display of prized possessions. Couldn't find a baker to do a cake large enough for 10 candlesticks so went to another baker for this year's cake, which is said to be as sweet as ever.

HarrySmith

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US...HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLASSIC ROTARY PHONE FORUM...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!! ;D :D :)
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Wow, 10 years. How time flies. Happy Birthday / Anniversary CRPF

FABphones

Yum. Cake. Enjoy!
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

GLadstone

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations on 10 years!

Thank you to all forum staff, founding members, and contributors for sharing your time and knowledge!

Here's to another 10 great years!

Take care,
GLadstone

Doug Rose

Congrats Dennis on giving us a fun place to play.

Teleplay John for keeping us safe and keeping it a fun place to talk telephones.

Terry,  Dan, Greg, Christian who keep us from hurting ourselves.

This IS the place to be if you collect Telephones!

Dennis....thank You for doing this. There is simply no place like this..Doug
Kidphone

oldguy

Gary

Butch Harlow

Yeah, many thanks. This place is an invaluable resource for me. I like to learn and you guys like to help. One day I will reverse roles.
Butch Harlow

dc4code

bobv

Congratulations  8)

Scott

Congratulations and thank you to everyone that has done the heavy lifting these past 10 years to make this group an incredible resource for telephone enthusiasts. This is the ONLY forum, list-serve, social media site I participate in. It is because of the immense generosity of its members to give of their knowledge but mostly because of the way the forum is run. I appreciate the effort given to make this forum a huge success.
All the best, and happy 10th!

Scott K.

ma_xyz

Congratulations and thanks to all who make this forum possible! I'm only a member for less than a year but allready learned a big bunch of interesting stuff through this forum.

Key2871

Happy Birthday CRP! I still have yet to read everything there is to read and learn here. And to Dennis, John and all the other moderators who keep this a great place to share information and learn from others here.

Ken
KEN