and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

New Category - Repair Techniques

Started by Dennis Markham, October 26, 2010, 11:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

Please notice that per our conversation/discussion here:

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=3687.0

I have created another Category titled Repair Techniques.  So far, under that heading I have put a "Board" for Bakelite Repair, and the Coiled Cord Repair.  As you come across others that would be better suited for this category, please let me know. I will split the particular topic and place it in this category after first making the appropriate "Board" for the individual topic.

Questions, comments?  Please let me know.  If there is anyone interested in moderating either or any of these "boards" let me know.  Until then, I will moderate them as necessary.

Thank you,

Dennis

Just4Phones

Dennis,

I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate this forum  It seems to get better and better every day and I just wanted to send my thanks.  I am a computer novice so I can only imagine the amount of time, work and knowledge necessary to maintain this group.  Just wanted to say thanks.  I have learned a great many things here and am sure I will continue to do so.    They should have an applause emote as you deserve a standing ovation for all your efforts.

Joel

Dennis Markham

Thank you, Joel. I appreciate your comments.  It's not all that difficult as I basically just fill in the blanks.  It does become time consuming sometimes.  But I enjoy it very much.  Thanks again for your appreciation.  No applause, just send phones.  :)

~Dennis

Just4Phones

I have this weird looking phone you can have.  Theres something wrong with it anyway.  It is a weird rose beige color and the cords dont even match,  they are gray yuck.  And whomever made it messed up, it only has 6 ear holes, smells awful and makes a dull thud when you tap it.  Watch your mailbox  ;)

Joel

Dennis Markham

AE_Collector

Quote from: Just4Phones on October 26, 2010, 08:07:37 PM
I have this weird looking phone you can have.  Theres something wrong with it anyway.  It is a weird rose beige color and the cords dont even match,  they are gray yuck.  And whomever made it messed up, it only has 6 ear holes, smells awful and makes a dull thud when you tap it.  Watch your mailbox  ;)

Joel

Wow that sounds like a real beater. Maybe instead of the Post Office smashing it in shipment, it will actually improve with shipping!

Terry