What is your "Holy Grail"?

Started by Phonesrfun, November 23, 2009, 12:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ntophones

I'd like an AE34 this Christmas--next Christmas, ask again! ;D
--nto

Dan/Panther

Quote from: Phonesrfun on November 23, 2009, 11:33:15 AM
Be careful about what you wish for, Briny, If that were a real person, she'd probably be in her 90's by now.

Bill;
I had to read our posts twice, i couldn't figure out how my post got into your post.
How starnge almost exact saying posted at the same time. JINX !!!!

My Holy Grail, would be a 49 WE500, my birth year.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Phonesrfun

Quote from: Dan/Panther on November 23, 2009, 02:07:36 PM

Bill;
I had to read our posts twice, i couldn't figure out how my post got into your post.
How starnge almost exact saying posted at the same time. JINX !!!!

Amazing!
-Bill G

bwanna

jonathan, i bet if i wore the heels & boa to work, i would never have to climb a ladder or go into the underground again :o

d/p thx,  but hope if i ever visit i can sit somewhere more comfy than under the tree ::)
donna

dsk

A PBX understanding pulse and sending dial with the option of choosing dialing out to either POTS or my ATA connected to C*NET.

I have seen you have mentioned some Panasonic stuff, but they have obviously never been used in Norway.  And i don't know if any of these may do job http://tinyurl.com/yedfm5m

dsk

PS
Donna: Your avatar looks not exact like "under the tree" but we may find a spruce with an insulator, from an old forest line.
DS

McHeath

An orange or lime green 500 would fit the bill, I really like those bold colors.

A new Cortelco dial-less 500 would also be cool, they only make them in bright red but that's okay to me. 

Dan/Panther

Quote from: bwanna on November 23, 2009, 04:44:35 PM
jonathan, i bet if i wore the heels & boa to work, i would never have to climb a ladder or go into the underground again :o

d/p thx,  but hope if i ever visit i can sit somewhere more comfy than under the tree ::)

Bwanna;
As if you didn't get it.............. ::)
I pictured a Ribbon and Bow under the tree.... :o

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

bwanna

d/p.......soooooooooo glad you are back on your game ;)
donna

Dan

I'd go with an Automatic Electric 34 with gold bands in Chinese Red or Orchid (light purple).

I'd love  complete my soft  WE 500 collection. I need a yellow, oxford gray, mediterranean blue, and mahogany brown and rose beige. I have the other ten of the fantastic fifteen (issues from 1949-1964)
(black, red, ivory, white, moss green, light beige, light gray, pink, aqua blue, I include turquoise from 1964 too, it has a soft dial center)
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Dennis Markham

As Jester said, the chances of the Santa Claus in the postal uniform putting anything on my front porch that I didn't buy are very slim.  But if Santa did surprise me by granting my wish it would be difficult to choose one.  I'd really enjoying having an A1 in my collection but in due time that will probably happen.  Meanwhile I'd love to plug the hole in my soft plastic 554 collection where Oxford Gray should go.  I think the other hole, white, will be easier to find.  I'd also love a blue 302, or a green one, or a Pekin Red like Dan's.  A nice colored Kellogg "banjo" phone in soft plastic would be great too.  And Jorge, if Santa has an extra red AE40, that would be nice too.  Hmmm, I just can't pick one.  Santa, are you listening?

bellsystemproperty

I'd love a clear 500 or AE80 rotary phone. They're so expensive though  >:( Perhaps some day...

stub

I think I would  give a couple of eye teeth for this one -  Strowger desk set with  sub-set or AE Sunburst desk set or  Dear Santa I want it all !!!!! Everyone have a safe happy thanksgiving.  stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

AET

Quote from: Dan/Panther on November 23, 2009, 02:07:36 PM
My Holy Grail, would be a 49 WE500, my birth year.
D/P

I have a couple of those, would you like one.  You can have it for nothing......
- Tom

Tonyrotary

I wouldn't  say I have a holy grail, but a 202 with the E1 handset or an ericofon would be great!

Greg G.

Quote from: bwanna on November 23, 2009, 06:12:22 AM
briny, i have been called "the phone lady" many times........but i sure don't look like the lady in your pic :o

That's ok, can you cook?
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e