News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

CRPF Milestone! 2000 Members

Started by TelePlay, January 07, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TelePlay

Just broke through our 2nd kilometer in total members.

Just noticed we not only hit 2,000 members but are actually at 2005.

Didn't bake a cake. Was worth more than a cake so had a vitreous sign made for the occasion.

Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Dennis Markham

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Classic Rotary Phones Forum, please join me in welcoming and congratulating our 2000th registered member, Buddyg583.

Buddyg, we're happy to have you aboard and hope that you will be a long-time participating member of the forum.

We look forward to meeting you and reading what you have to say.

As a token of our appreciation and in honor of the 2K milestone, our heavy-lifting Moderator extraordinaire,  TelePlay has created the accompanying plaque.  Please display it proudly.

Welcome to our Forum!

Regards,

~Dennis

Buddyg583, Welcome to CRPF.

oldguy

So there are 2004 2,007 other people with Phoneitis.
Gary

AE_Collector

Quote from: oldguy on January 11, 2018, 01:50:31 PM
So there are 2004 2,007 other people with Phoneitis.

Plus all the undiagnosed cases that are out there amoung us.

I Like Maxwell Smart...I wonder if his shoe phone is at risk with ongoing discontinuation of landline service? Surely it isn't on the cell network and if so must have been Analog which has also been discontinued.

And finally...John...I hope that plaque for Buddyg hasn't put the Find of the YEAR trophy on the back burner?

Terry

Buddyg583

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum. I have been slowly accumulating phones for a while, and I just got a chance to join the forum. My collection currently includes a few of WE 500's, two 302's (one a numbers matching December 1949), a Western Electric 317, and a brass candlestick that somebody converted to a lamp, which I promptly unconverted, along with some Crosley repro stuff (placeholders for the real thing). 
-Brandon Goodrich

C*Net: 1-726-0431