News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Hideous Telephones

Started by Stephen Furley, August 04, 2009, 05:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryInMichigan

If you have enough of the right Lego pieces, you can build your own lamp.

LarryInMichigan

This phone is not only hideous, it would probably make me sneeze.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230412084032 ( dead link 02-20-21 )

Larry

HobieSport

Yikes! Gee Larry that's gotta win some kind of hidiousness award indeed. I'm not as worried about sneezing as I am more afraid that it might yap at me and then bite my ankles and cause rabies. "Agh! Get it off me!"
-Matt

LarryInMichigan

Imagine all of the germs that would be breeding in the fur around the transmitter  :-[

gpo706

Novus polish no good on this then, maybe take it to the poodle parlour for a wash and set
"now this should take five minutes, where's me screwdriver went now..?"

HobieSport

The Trouble with Tribbles.
-Matt

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

LarryInMichigan

I can only imagine the types of calls made with that phone.

HobieSport

Did that black leather and lace phone come from the office of Elvira, Mistress of the Dark?
If so, have her call me, please.
She needs to make an appointment with me to be cleaned and have her filters changed.
And her car needs some work, too.
http://www.elvira.com/home_2.html ( dead link 02-20-21 )

(If this pic too racy for the forum, anyone, just please let me know and I'll delete it. Seriously. I don't want to offend anyone! Just looking for laughs.)
-Matt

bwanna

hobie :o ::) :o ::) :o ::)

ps...i don't see any lace on that phone....that part is in your fantasy ;)
donna

HobieSport

Quote from: bwanna
...i don't see any lace on that phone....that part is in your fantasy ;)

Yes, I thought that also, but I think they mean that the leather is laced, like shoe laces. Or better yet, Elvira's boot laces... ;)
-Matt

AET

That phone looks like a goth kid threw up on it.
- Tom

Greg G.

There's a 302 under there somewhere.  Elvira aka Cassandra Peterson.  She's really a blonde and much prettier as herself than Elvira, although she's getting up there in age (58).

Ok, for you vintage vehicle buffs, what make and year is that car she's perched on?
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

bwanna

donna

AET

Looks to be about a 58 T-Bird would be my guess or maybe a 59.
- Tom