News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

New phone on ebay

Started by JorgeAmely, June 11, 2009, 07:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JorgeAmely

... and if you think the price is too high, I will make you one with all the parts I have in my garage and charge you $100. Of course, you pay for shipping.

Jorge

foots

That right there is proof that crack doesn't always kill.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

McHeath

OH Mi Gawd!!!  I've GOT to have it!!!!

Think he will take monopoly money? :D

AET

I think he wants to be paid not in paper money but in rolling papers.  And some 'green' of another type.
- Tom

bingster

No, he's clearly had enough "green" of the other type.
= DARRIN =

Tonyrotary

UMMM What the heck is that seller thinking? ??? Oh I know, he meant to place the decibel to the left 6 zeroes.  :D

Dan/Panther

This is a perfect example of someone that believes, there is at least one other person on the planet dummer than he is.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

McHeath

Kinda bizarre really.  What exactly goes on in a persons head to think he's sitting on a 10 million buck phone?  Do "normal" people think like this?  When was the last time you thought you had a multimillion dollar item that had been sitting around your house for decades, collecting dust and getting kicked about? 

Reminds me of a person who a few weeks ago told me that their school down in the LA area was going to have it's budget cut by 14 billion dollars due to the current California budget crisis.  Uh, 14 billion?  Don't you mean million, and maybe not even that much, maybe 1.4 million, as 14 billion is a whole lot of cash, more than any school district I've ever seen have as an annual operating figure.  Nope, they were convinced beyond all doubt that the real number was 14 billion.

Okkkaayyy.

HobieSport

Heck, the phone doesn't even have a rotary dial.  Can't be worth any more than $9,999 999.99. :P
-Matt

Phonesrfun

Well, he says it's priceless, but then he puts an outrageous price on it.  Hmmmm.

Kind of reminds me of Dr. Evil in the movie Austin Powers, as he holds his pinky up to his mouth and wants to extort "One Million Dollars" in order to not blow up the world. 

Ahhhh Haaaa, Haaaa, Haaaa.

-Bill
-Bill G

mienaichizu

hahahahahahaha!!!! can't believe that price tag

I'd better buy a decent real estate resort here  ;D

Dan/Panther

Quote from: McHeath on June 12, 2009, 04:05:03 PM
Kinda bizarre really.  What exactly goes on in a persons head to think he's sitting on a 10 million buck phone?  Do "normal" people think like this?  When was the last time you thought you had a multimillion dollar item that had been sitting around your house for decades, collecting dust and getting kicked about? 
Okkkaayyy.

McHeath;
Does that imply that the rest of us are abnormal ?
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

McHeath

Good point, plenty of folks would think collecting old rotary phones is weird.  But then I went to a car show last night and it was the usual mix of old cars, muscle, stock, PUs, etc, and I'm sure plenty of folks think that is weird too, so to each their own.

But I'm willing to bet D/P that you don't think that something sitting around your house is worth 10 million.   :)

BDM

--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

contraste

Well the asking price may be a little high but at least this person offers free shipping which I think is jolly decent of him.

In these troubled financial times, one has to be careful about the unnecessary wasting of money and free shipping is a rare thing.

Because of that, buying this phone could be considered a shrewd, money saving, move.