News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Find of the Month - April 2014

Started by AE_Collector, March 26, 2014, 01:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Find of the Month - April 2014   (TWO VOTES EACH)

Mr. Bones' 1955 WE Mediterranean  Blue for $150
10 (28.6%)
WesternElectricBen's WE 410 from a good friend for FREE
14 (40%)
c64man's WE 5302 for $15 from a store
5 (14.3%)
Sargeguy's 1889-1895 American Bell Telephone "Long Distance Telephone" sign for $150
5 (14.3%)
Fabius' Automatic Electric Strowger Potbelly candlestick telephone for $2,500
8 (22.9%)
LarryInMichigan's Ivory GPO 232 for a total of about $98
7 (20%)
Brinybay's Ivory 302 from Goodwill for a total of $147.83
3 (8.6%)
TelePlay's 1950 North Galion from eBay for a total of $47
7 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Mr. Bones

YAY!!!! ;D

The two that I voted for are in the lead! Looks like quite the close competition this month, how very enjoyable, and exciting! Best of luck to all entrants!

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

AE_Collector

Well, I am back from the blizzard in Tahiti and Hawaii. Arrived by ship directly to Canada Place cruise ship terminal in Vancouver yesterday morning. Our longest cruise so far at 32 days!

Thanks for looking after things while I was away John.

23 votes so far but I think John managed to drag a new record number of voters (37) out of the membership last month so lets see where we get to this month!

Terry

Dennis Markham

Welcome back, Terry.  Wow!  What a vacation!

~Dennis

AE_Collector

Yes it was a great trip! Our first time on one of the Princess "Small Ships". There are two of them that are 680 passengers each unlike the ships that we are usually on that are in the 2000 to 3000 range which is still a lot smaller than the "Mega Ships". We really enjoyed the trip.

Well it looks as though WesternElectricBen's WECo 410 is this months Find of the Month! Lots of great competition too this month but in the end Ben gets the lifetime satisfaction of having the April 2014 Find of the Month! Congratulations Ben!

Thanks to everyone who submitted or nominated finds and to everyone who took the time to review the finds and vote.

Terry

WesternElectricBen

Whaoo! Thanks everybody for voting for me!

The phone sits proudly on my desk, in front of my computer monitor, being used as my daily dialer.

Ben