News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Guess the "Celebrity"

Started by Dan, November 29, 2009, 08:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Here are my son's (three total) with a mystery celebrity (the one with the Kings island shirt). Nice guy. First one to guess him wins nothing, except props for being so smart!

"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Dan

No, I look nothing like the guy, he really is world famous.
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Dennis Markham

Dan

Nope, clues may be coming up.......

Phonesrfun

Too old and big to be the baloon boy.....   :P

-Bill G

gpo706

Is it Henry Dreyfuss?

He's looking good for 115...
"now this should take five minutes, where's me screwdriver went now..?"

Dewdrop

How about Joey Chestnut?

Debbie
Debbie

Dan/Panther

He looks very familar. Does he wear a costume of sorts, or makeup ?
Make us guess this is fun.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

bwanna

is that blood or paint on his shirt ???  i'm guessing somebody in sports 8)
donna

Greg G.

If he's a sports celebrity I'm not even going to try.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

jsowers

Is it Almon B. Strowger? No, he would be 170 years old.

He almost looks like Joseph Gordon-Levitt from Third Rock From the Sun, but not quite. That's the guy who played the young kid.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3100675584/nm0330687
Jonathan

Dan

Quote from: Dewdrop on November 30, 2009, 12:45:37 AM
How about Joey Chestnut?

Debbie

We have a WINNER!!! This is Joey Jaws Chestnut, Nathan's hot dog eating champion, who has come in SECOND place the past two years at Kings Island Amusement Park eating Chili Spagetti ( a Cincinnati culinary delight). Congrats to Debbie!
PS his cell phone had a ring tone like a Western Electric 500.

Dan

The most impressive thing about these eating champions to me are the women. Two entered, and Sonya the Black widow Thomas, who is a sweet Japanese woman, all of 105 pounds, who came in third. She ate 11 pounds of chili spagetti, which is over 10% of her body weight.

gpo706

So he must be a ketchup guy, not mustard or other relishes?
"now this should take five minutes, where's me screwdriver went now..?"