"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Northwest Regional Telephone Show

Started by Dennis Markham, May 19, 2009, 05:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

The date of the show will be Saturday, June 27th, and will be a part-day
event.  People from all over Washington and Oregon as well as British Columbia, and Idaho are expected.  It will be held at the Bellevue School District offices in a corporate office complex in Bellevue, Washington.  There will be ample parking and easy access to the conference room where we will set up.  The address is 12111 NE 1st St. Bellevue, 98005 if anyone wants to put this in Mapquest.

Greg G.

Quote from: Dennis Markham on May 19, 2009, 05:03:23 PM
The date of the show will be Saturday, June 27th, and will be a part-day
event.  People from all over Washington and Oregon as well as British Columbia, and Idaho are expected.  It will be held at the Bellevue School District offices in a corporate office complex in Bellevue, Washington.  There will be ample parking and easy access to the conference room where we will set up.  The address is 12111 NE 1st St. Bellevue, 98005 if anyone wants to put this in Mapquest.

Is this the same show mentioned on the TCI Yahoo group?  The post there said June 20th, but didn't say where.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Dennis Markham

The TCI web site says that this show is the 27th.  Here is a link to their shows:

http://www.telephonecollectors.org/events/events.htm

bingster

I can't find any TCI or ATCA telephone show on June 20. ???
= DARRIN =

Greg G.

Quote from: bingster on May 27, 2009, 05:32:50 PM
I can't find any TCI or ATCA telephone show on June 20. ???

Initially a post on the TCI Yahoo group (not the official website) said the 20th, but they changed it to the 27th.  It's the same show.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Greg G.

Anybody here (besides me) planning on going?  I've got the day off, let's meet up!
- Mike Row
e

Phonesrfun

Quote from: Brinybay on June 02, 2009, 02:23:33 AM
Anybody here (besides me) planning on going?  I've got the day off, let's meet up!

I am going, but what the heck, I'm the one putting it together, so I had better be there.

Yes, we originally had it tentatively set for the 20th and changed it to the 27th.

So, remember the 27th.

-Bill
-Bill G

McHeath

Love to go, but it's the wrong part of the continent.   :-\

Dennis Markham

Yes, it's a little bit far for me too.  I'd like to get up to that part of the USA one of these days.  It's on my list.

AET

I've got 35 acres and a 3200 sq ft house.  Come to Portage, Wis for my Midwest telephone show!
- Tom

Greg G.

Quote from: Phonesrfun on June 03, 2009, 01:13:13 AM
Quote from: Brinybay on June 02, 2009, 02:23:33 AM

I am going, but what the heck, I'm the one putting it together, so I had better be there.

Yes, we originally had it tentatively set for the 20th and changed it to the 27th.

So, remember the 27th.

-Bill

I'll be there, I have the weekend off.  I may or may not get a table, not sure yet.  I have a few phones I'm willing to sell or trade.  I'll be bringing my NEC for the display table. 
- Mike Row
e