News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

1952 NE 302

Started by ....., January 25, 2017, 11:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I picked up this 1952 Northern Electric 302 with a 1959 body for $20.00 off Kijiji yesterday.

finkmac

Geeze, perhaps you're the reason I can't seem to find much neat pre-80s NE/NT hardware on kijiji  ;)
NT Northern Telecom

Quote from: finkmac on January 25, 2017, 01:43:31 PM
Geeze, perhaps you're the reason I can't seem to find much neat pre-80s NE/NT hardware on kijiji  ;)

Could be, but that depends on where you look. If you are in my area, odds are that I have seen it already and probably all ready bought it. :) I did a head count in my garage with a friend yesterday and came up with 161 phones, 2 Telephone booths, 1 switchboard and lots of spare parts.  :o

Telephone_Singer22

I agree!!!

oldguy

No matter how many I have, I can't pass up a good deal on a 302.
Gary

AE_Collector

Quote from: Autonut on January 25, 2017, 02:00:59 PM
Could be, but that depends on where you look. If you are in my area, odds are that I have seen it already and probably all ready bought it. :) I did a head count in my garage with a friend yesterday and came up with 161 phones, 2 Telephone booths, 1 switchboard and lots of spare parts.  :o

Yeah, you're shopping in the wrong place. Try Autonut's Garage for better results!

Terry

Quote from: AE_Collector on March 07, 2017, 10:53:39 PM
Yeah, you're shopping in the wrong place. Try Autonut's Garage for better results!

Terry

I'm afraid there would only be window shopping in there. :)