"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Easter

Started by Dan, April 04, 2010, 08:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom B

I second Kenny's good wishes to everyone ;D
I'm hoping for a couple of nice additions to the collection in a couple of days, fingers crossed...
Tom

Bill Cahill

I may be a day late, but, I also wish all a  blessed, happy Easter....
Bill Cahill  ;D

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

AE_Collector

I just realised that we don't have a "Happy Easter" topic going yet this year so now we do. I hope everyone is having a nice long weekend with friends, family and phones. Now back to trying to start the @#?!% lawnmower!

Terry

Bill Cahill

Happy Easter, all....
Been a busy, but, good week...
Now, I crash.
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

AE_Collector

Lawnmower only put up a small fight. Lawn is done and some other yard work. Now it's Miller Time!

Terry

twocvbloke

Has anyone thought about acquiring a mould for telephone shells and making some chocolate easter telephones?  :D

AE_Collector

Ray K could make them. Might be $1000 but quality would be exceptional.

Terry

AE_Collector

Okay, time to drag out the "Happy Easter" thread once again! I AM going to have a Happy Easter because I plan on doing Almost Nothing today. I may not even try to get the lawn mower started for the first time this year. I have been re-doing the basement suite at my daughters for the last two and a half months, counting down the days left until her friend moved in yesterday. Somehow we got it done but I feel as though I lost the last two and a half months of my life!

Terry

southernphoneman

happy easter to all forum members.....southernphoneman

MagicMo

Thanks southernphoneman.
Happy Easter to all my "Peeps".
Blessings, Mo
Practice Kindness :)

dsk

Happy Easter to all of you  :)

dsk

DavePEI

Quote from: AE_Collector on March 31, 2013, 11:04:06 AM
Okay, time to drag out the "Happy Easter" thread once again! I AM going to have a Happy Easter because I plan on doing Almost Nothing today. I may not even try to get the lawn mower started for the first time this year. I have been re-doing the basement suite at my daughters for the last two and a half months, counting down the days left until her friend moved in yesterday. Somehow we got it done but I feel as though I lost the last two and a half months of my life!

Happy Easter to all, especially to Terry, and here's to enjoying a "Do nothing" day! Congratulations for getting a huge job done!

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

Bill Cahill

And,, a Happy, and, most bleesed Easter to all from the Cahill family. Diamond, the dog, and, Bill.
Had a busy week. I've now crashed.
Bill Cahill

AE_Collector

Quote from: DavePEI on March 31, 2013, 03:00:09 PM
Happy Easter to all, especially to Terry, and here's to enjoying a "Do nothing" day! Congratulations for getting a huge job done!

Dave

Thanks Dave. It nearly killed me and I can barely move today but it sure feels good to have it done! A real quiet relaxing day here today.

Terry

WesternElectricBen

I have a black phone in my future!!