News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Pop Up Ad On Forum

Started by HarrySmith, November 14, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

I don't know if anyone else gets the same ads I do but I just got one for a "Remote Handset Lifter"
This caught my eye as I was closing the page so I had to go back and take a look. At first I was thinking what kind of lazy needs a remote handset lifter but after checking it out I think it is a pretty cool device.

https://www.headsets.com/headset/remote-handset-lifter-for-leitner-wireless-headset-system/?ppcf=t&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5cjulefU3gIVJIdRCh2sVQAeEAEYASABEgJY9PD_BwE
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

TelePlay

GLOBAL MODERATOR POST

The upper left corner of the home page displays ads for various products. I don't see them because I use ad blocker software on this computer. When using my iPhone or other devices without the blocking software, I do see various ads. Dennis could better explain why they are there but I'm sure it has something to do with reducing the cost of hosting the forum on a server - the advertisers pay for the space.

Thanks for posting the link, it is an interesting device.

HarrySmith

I don't mind the ads besides this is my work computer so I cannot change it anyway. I usually ignore them but this I thought this was worth noting.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

RB

We use similar devices in our call center.
They pair with a wireless headset.
When a call comes in, the user taps a button on the headset, and the lifter picks up the rec.
And the call is sent to the headset. pretty handy hands free answering.

poplar1

1st version:

"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"