ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

WEBellSystemChristian

...not if you stand far away! ;D
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

twocvbloke

I guess they used a 1990s digital camera to take that picture 4 miles away and had to stretch it out from being 3 pixels by 8... ;D

Scotophor

Other than the seller being legally blind, IMO there's no excuse for this bad photo.

OTOH, seller idiocy often makes me shout, "WHY?": when all of the normal photos of an item are in perfect focus, but the ones that are supposed to be close-ups on some significant details are so blurred as to be useless. This is exactly the thing that the digital revolution in photography was supposed to prevent; individual photos cost practically nothing to take, and can be immediately previewed so the bad ones can be discarded and re-shot. If you take a blurry close-up photo, delete it and take another. If it's blurry again, check to be sure your camera is in Macro mode, use something to steady the camera, and back away from the subject by a few cm -- a slightly farther away, but focused, photo is infinitely better than one that's so blurred no one can tell what it's supposed to be illustrating.
Name: A.J.   Location: LAPNCAXG, EDgewood 6

DavePEI

Hate to say it but this photo looks the same as every photo to my lousy eyes! Even the text in the posts is as bad and I have to use a magnifying glass to read them  :-[ .
All is not lost yet - my opthamologist has a few more tricks left which will hopefully bring an eventual improvement. So if anyone wonders why my posts have so many edits, it is only to correct errors a person with good eyes would catch on the first run.

Awful to be getting old! Yes, the seller needs to get to know his Macro mode.

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001