News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Seattle Phone Show

Started by Phonesrfun, January 24, 2016, 08:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonesrfun

To everyone who has been a supporter of the Seattle Phone Show:It is with a great amount of regret that I must announce that I cannot do the Seattle phone show this year.  My work schedule over the next six to nine months is such that I simply cannot put the time in that organizing and hosting a show requires.  This has not been an easy decision to make, since I am really dedicated to its cause, but work is work and I cannot change the time commitment that lies ahead of me in the coming months.Thank you for your understanding,

-Bill Geurts
-Bill G

Russ Kirk

I'm sure we all understand. Work pays the bills and allows us to enjoy this hobby. So work does come first.
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

AE_Collector

I am really sorry to hear this Bill.

I too appreciated having a somewhat local show to attend in the Pacific Northwest and thank you for all the work and expense that you put into it each year. I would like to gave been able to attend every year but probably half the time I have been unable to for one reason or another.

Thanks once again for all your efforts over the years and to your helpers as well. We all certainly understand.

Terry