News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Best Friends

Started by Steve, January 17, 2009, 10:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

I see some Avatars that have dogs in them :)

I have a new best friend after my last one has passed on.

his name is mickey, and my body hurts! I may be too old for a Bull Terrier puppy.

lets see some Dogs guys!

If you're a long way from home,
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,
Something just ain't right.

McHeath

Cute.  He has that look that says, "Hey!  Let's rip up the carpet and pull down the drapes!"

JimH

Here's my new 9-week old Golden Retriever Puppy, her name is Lexy.  I've had her a week and housetraining in Michigan when it's zero out can be challenging!

Jim H.

JimH

Is it me, or does Mickey look like that Ernest guy that did all those crazy movies?
Jim H.

winkydink

Quote from: Steve on January 17, 2009, 10:42:44 PM

I see some Avatars that have dogs in them :)

I have a new best friend after my last one has passed on.

his name is mickey, and my body hurts! I may be too old for a Bull Terrier puppy.

lets see some Dogs guys!

Great dog!  Love those ears.

mienaichizu

and here's mine

does anyone has a pet cat too??

Steve

Great looking Pup you have there Jimh. looks like she going to be a good , low maintenance dog :)

Mickeys ears are standing up now, that pic is when we got him in early dec. ( 9 weeks old)

I live in the chicago suburbs so I know about the housebreaking thing. he's been real good about paper training, but we had highs here of 12 below last week, way too cold to take him out.

Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,

Steve

Nice looking Tabby. we had a gray tabby that lived to be 22 years old. shes been gone almost 3 years now, and I still 'see' her in the corners sometimes.
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,

Konrad

Here are my two beasts

Steve

Good looking dogs! looks like ones a chocolate lab, whats the other one?
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,

Steve

Heres a pic of our old dog Hastings. we had him for 14 1/2 years. we had to put him down last summer :(

Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,

Dennis Markham

Nearly 3 years ago I was asked to "watch" an adult male cat that had been left alone in an apartment because the elderly lady that owned him died.  Her children had left him in this apartment for six months only stopping to fill up the food and water bowl.   He was seen in a cage at the Vet's office and was pretty much headed for the glue factory.  I did not want an animal but had grown up with cats in the house so I relented.  Ok, I said, two weeks.  Again, it will be 3 years in April.  so now he's about ten years old.  He loves when phones arrive so he can sit in the box.  Notice his paw in the one photo...he is what is called polydactyl.  He has thumbs--which help him open and bang cupboard doors when he wants food.  He was 23 pounds when I got him and is down to about 18 now.  He was named before I got him--sort of a Boy Named Sue.  His name is Chynna (China) which I think is a girl's name.  So I call him "Dog".

He is "Rose Beige" just like one of my model 500's...which by the way is his favorite of my telephones.

Steve

Good on you! that's a great story, It's nice that you saved him from certain demise. how is he when the phones ring?
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,

Dennis Markham

Steve, he is used to that now.  But like me, every now and then when it rings we both jump!  But he does shake his head when he sees me bringing in another box off the front porch.  :)

Perry

Quote from: mienaichizu on January 19, 2009, 09:24:46 AM
does anyone has a pet cat too??

Here's one of mine (with one of my phones in the background as a bonus).