News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Wiring Schematic 202 t0 302 Base

Started by Doug Rose, March 13, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Is there Color Wiring schematic showing wiring a D1 202 to a 302 base for a subset in color like the one I enclosed..  l have a friend asking me how to wire it and I don't remember  >:( I  find these great color versions much better for the novice, like me to read...thanks....Doug

Kidphone

Ktownphoneco

Doug   ....     Here's one for a 684 subset, but as we know, it would be identical to using a 302 set as a subset.   The second color schematic is for the D1 / 202 dial set.   Just match the conductor colors from the desk set to the subset.

Jeff Lamb

Doug Rose

Jeff....I think I got it....thanks,,,Doug
Kidphone

kleenax

Quote from: Ktownphoneco on March 13, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
Doug   ....     Here's one for a 684 subset, but as we know, it would be identical to using a 302 set as a subset.   The second color schematic is for the D1 / 202 dial set.   Just match the conductor colors from the desk set to the subset.

Jeff Lamb

Hey Jeff;

Cool graphic!  What software did you utilize for doing it?
Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

kleenax

Geez;

I like Jeff's graphic diagram a LOT better than the one the I scratched out for including with the covers that I sell :-(
Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

Ktownphoneco

Can't take credit for them Ray.    I didn't draw either one.   I have them in a folder entitled "Telephone Schematics" on my computer.     I'm not positive, but I think the first one (top) was drawn by Unbeldi here on the forum, but I can't find it doing a search.       The second drawing of the interior of the D1 base, I have no idea who created it.     Both are excellent drawings.

Jeff

HarrySmith

I have those also but I can't remember where I got them either. If not here then it must have been on the lists.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"