News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

To All New Registering Members. Free Phone.

Started by Dan/Panther, November 18, 2013, 12:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

I have many, Many, phones that I will most likely never get to. So as long as They last.
To each new registering member, that posts at least 10 times.
I will give them a FREE Western Electric phone, at least 50 years old, in good restorable condition.

Here are the conditions;

1- Must be a NEW registered member.
2-Must make 10 posts.
3-Pay shipping to their location.

I have both WE500, and WE 302's.
I've added a couple photos to show how many I have to move.

This is on the honor system, so please people don't abuse it. The first time I get a bogus registration, the offer ends.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Contempra

well this is a cool gift Dan   :D         

Denis.

dsk

I remember how I struggled to find a nice 302, so I may really say this is a great offer.

dsk

c64man

Does this apply to recently registered members,  ive been on here a couple weeks and ive been looking for a 302 to add to my collection

twocvbloke

I'm not allowed to try and beg for a free phone, I have a WE500 waiting to be sent over form the states, and I only have to pay shipping on that too...  :D

Matilo Telephones

A very noble gift, Dan.

What do you mean by new member? Registered today or later?
Groeten,

Arwin

Check out my telephone website: http://www.matilo.eu/?lang=en

And I am on facebook too: www.facebook.com/matilosvintagetelephones

WesternElectricBen

Kenton K

What type of member is considered new? I would love to have a telephone but I feel like a couple month member is pushing it.  :-X Darn!

Kenton

Dan/Panther

Originally the intention was to recruit new members starting after the post. Let me think about it.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

DavePEI

Quote from: Dan/Panther on November 18, 2013, 12:44:38 PM
I have many, Many, phones that I will most likely never get to. So as long as They last.
To each new registering member, that posts at least 10 times.
I will give them a FREE Western Electric phone, at least 50 years old, in good restorable condition.

A truly generous offer, Dan. So, all you who have been using the Forum without registering, take advantage of Dan's generous offer, join, make ten posts, then contact Dan.

The Forum is a wonderful place, but you can only partake in a meaningful way if you do join!

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

McHeath

Gee, super kind offer Dan!  Betting the statue of limitations ran out on my membership a bit ago eh? ;)

Good people here. :)

Phonesrfun

Quote from: McHeath on November 19, 2013, 12:08:57 AM
Gee, super kind offer Dan!  Betting the statue of limitations ran out on my membership a bit ago eh? ;)

Good people here. :)

Great offer!!  Maybe some of those nameless lurkers will join in.  McHeath, you're definitely out of the running.
-Bill G

Matilo Telephones

Yes, if the purpose is to get more new members, then the offer can hardly apply for members already registered.

So, all you lurkers, register and ask the questions you have Always wanted to ask. Take a picture and show off your best Phone, best find ever, the ugliest you ever bought, the biggest disappointment you ever got, anything!
Groeten,

Arwin

Check out my telephone website: http://www.matilo.eu/?lang=en

And I am on facebook too: www.facebook.com/matilosvintagetelephones

mienaichizu

I have a friend here in the Philippines who is starting to collect old telephones and I am urging him to join the forum