Really?

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Pourme

And another
Benny

LarryInMichigan

That second picture is a Zenith radio knob used on the 7H820 and similar models.

Larry

TelePlay

This happens more than once and a while on eBay phone listings. There are example in the Worst Photo on eBay topic and the example I posted in image below was discussed elsewhere on the forum asking the question of what was going on, what was being shipped if someone bought the item. This is one example of some 4 or 5 similar listings at the same time of which at least one actually sold. If I had some money to waste, I'd buy one to see what I got, if anything other than robbed. In this "berry" case, three were available, none sold.

Pourme

I need a part time $$ stream...Maybe I could pull some buttons from my wife's sewing machine drawer and sell them as 2A dials?

Sheesh!
Benny

19and41

Wonder what they would say to a similar switch in the remitted payment?  I just let sales like that go right away.  Life's too short.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

andre_janew

I like to think that somewhere on eBay is a Pabst bottle cap for sale that has a picture of a candle stick phone and that it is from the same seller.

Babybearjs

this is so funny... people just don't get it do they..... no proof reading, no photo check.... I think some of these people must be Blind Deaf and Dumb....or...LDS...Lazy, Dumb, and Stupid.....
John

andre_janew

I just asked the seller in the first one why his candlestick telephone looks like a bottle cap!  Let's see what happens!

Pourme

Quote from: andre_janew on September 27, 2016, 06:41:00 PM
I just asked the seller in the first one why his candlestick telephone looks like a bottle cap!  Let's see what happens!

HA!
Benny