News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Box of junk

Started by mark9564, January 15, 2015, 06:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

Mark, I went ahead and bout the key strip.... thank you. I didn't expect you wanted to get rid of it so bad... but, at least it sold... it will be used for parts. these parts are hard to come by so... thank you.     
John

mark9564

I have 2 more to sell. If you want them let me know before I ship the one you bought.

Babybearjs

1 will be enough for now. its going to be a spare anyway, so I don't know when it will ever get used.  thanks!
John

Babybearjs

this is a revisited problem, hope you can help.... I went ahead and took out the 562DH keystrip and noticed that A, 3B, and 4B have wires soldered to them... it looks original but, at the same time looks modified... I can't really tell. normally, these terminals are left empty and used for spare terminals.... but not in this case... does anyone know how these are terminated? I can't find any continuity across any of these terminals with any of the others no matter what button is pushed... is there any surviving schematics showing the proper wiring in this unit...   could there be wires missing??
John