News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

FOR SALE***Russian Office Phone

Started by HarrySmith, September 19, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

I have received my NOS Russian Office Phone so I am selling the first one I got. These are really cool looking phones which is what attracted me to it in the fist place. There are some pictures in this topic:
http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=20740.msg215830#msg215830
I have attached a few more here. I have replaced the handset cord with a NOS one from my pile of cords. There are a lot of spare parts with this phone including the original cord, an extra dial, keys, plungers, bulbs, lenses, brackets, spacers, screws, nuts etc, see picture attached. This phone requires a controller for all the features to work which it does not have. It does work though. I hooked up line 1 and tested it. The white neon lights on front flash on incoming calls and the ringer sounds like a buzzer. Conversation is clear with the new cord. It is a big phone! I have attached a picture of it next to a 302 for size comparison. It is not that heavy though. I usually ship phones in Medium Flat Rate boxes but this will not fit! If interested send me your zip code & I will get a shipping estimate. Make an offer via PM before it goes to eBay. Thanks, Harry
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

HarrySmith

I need to move some phones! Make me an offer on this one!
Willing to trade for WE stuff. It's got to go!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"