News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Free Cross Country Trip by USPS

Started by Doug Rose, October 23, 2020, 08:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

The USPS has not been my friend this month. First they Lost my Mahogany Brown 500 set, first time I have ever had a box lost by any carrier.

BUT...they did give my new Phone a free cross country trip. Seller is in Alabama, I am in Massachusetts. Somehow my phone ended up in Washington, the state not DC.

Doug
Kidphone

oldguy

Well if you ever sell the phone, you can add the description "well traveled"😜😜😜
Gary

Doug Rose

Kidphone

SUnset2

The least it could have done was stop by to visit my phones when it was in the area.

Doug Rose

It made it, Box gave me a fright....Doug
Kidphone

Key2871

Wow! Nice!!  Good things come to those who wait.. It has quite a story to tell though.
And yea that box was kicked around a bit, but I'm guessing it was packed well?

It reminds me of a power tool battery I got from ebay, it was coning from Minnesota, by way of Colorado, it must have got put in the wrong bin at the PO and by the time  they realised it it was in Colorado on its way to New Hampshire. It took about a week longer. But it got here.
Congrats on a nice phone!!
KEN

phonium

George Amores
ATCA#4857

Nice phone and a great deal as well.

Doug Rose

I cringed when I saw the box, but heard no rattling.

Dated 4 55 throughout. My first straight gray cord 500 set. I will post pics tomorrow....Doug
Kidphone

Doug Rose

This made me very happy!

Of course, it was covered with paint specs but I got them off. The straight grey cords are perfect, just missing the red at the termination end, but I used the yellow straight through and wired ring inside the phone,

Dated 4 15 55. This is my first set with straight greys! I could not get the caps off, but where it works, I will not risk it  8)

Something about the red and grey makes a great color combination.....Doug

Kidphone