News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Working Phone in My Phone Room

Started by Doug Rose, January 02, 2021, 11:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

This is usually a common phone that no one wants. It's a Leich 901B Magneto Phone. It is NOS and never used. I have had it almost two years, it came in a huge lot of phones I bought. I tried selling it but there was no interest, so it is now my working phone in the phone room. Really nice ring.....Doug
Kidphone

SUnset2

Does it require local battery?  How do you call out? Does Framingham still have magneto service?  :-)

Doug Rose

Quote from: SUnset2 on January 02, 2021, 12:13:51 PM
Does it require local battery?  How do you call out? Does Framingham still have magneto service?  :-)

Just for incoming calls. Wired green and yellow to Green and red to Red on Jack and it works ...Doug
Kidphone

Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

phonetech87

Hi Doug;

I feel for you. This phone was one of my first items in what became my collection. It looked odd and exciting but no one acknowledged it or made a comment.

I ended up selling it to another "new" phone collector for next to nothing. Not sure if my story makes you happier or more depressed.

I just wanted to say, I feel you man.

Ben

Doug Rose

Thanks Ben.....as soon as I connected it in the phone room, I sold it. Not quite for me, but a really cool phone. I was amazed it worked. I replaced it with his brother....Doug
Kidphone