News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Photo Permission

Started by Kenny C, September 28, 2010, 03:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny C

I would like to post pictures of your phones on my facebook as these here are the best examples. Thanks
Kenny C.
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dennis Markham

Kenny, you're welcome to post any telephone photos on your Facebook page that I have posted here.

JorgeAmely

Kenny:

Post the links instead to attract traffic to the forum. Perhaps some people will join the forum or the clubs.
Jorge

HarrySmith

Great idea! Links to here and the clubs might help boost membership! There is a phone page started on facebook I signed up for that is still under construction, maybe we can all pitch in to help build it! I see Kenny already found it. It is here:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2244517037&ref=search#!/pages/Rotary-Telephones/373231212869?ref=ts
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

JorgeAmely

Harry:

I already like the site. The first picture you see is that of an old black AE80!
Jorge

AE_Collector

Quote from: JorgeAmely on September 28, 2010, 07:26:03 PM
Harry:

I already like the site. The first picture you see is that of an old black AE80!

Jorge: Looks like the AECo 80's in your Avatar are lined up to take a look at the black 80 as well.

Terry

JorgeAmely

Terry:

Only you could come up with that!
Jorge

dsk

If you may use the photos of mine, please use them.
dsk

KeithB

Kenny, I've only got the one WE302 and the WE233G payphone, but you're more than welcome to use my pictures if you like.  :) 

As others have suggested, so long as you post links back to this forum, I don't mind at all.