News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Once again! I Win!!! ITT 565

Started by Babybearjs, January 19, 2018, 01:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

you know, its funny.... I scan Ebay for pricing and every once in a while I win.... currently looking at multiline phones, and those of you who are selling them missed this one... with pricing currently around $50.00+  I find someone who actually want to get rid of theirs... starting bid...$1.00....winning bid....$6.06...what a deal...you guys must all be sleeping....
John

Pourme

I look every night....I missed that one. It's good to know they are still out there!

Nice find!

Benny
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Babybearjs

:) Ben, Thanks for the comment... I'm always surprised to find these. this is the second beige NOS I've found in the last 2 years... some people just want to get rid of them... I just wish it had ben a red phone... that's the next color I'm after... I already have a red 2564 but can't seem to capture a red 564, or 565.... one of the collectors online has a yellow 564, but wants $60 for it... my limit is $50.... trying to find other colors is turning out to be extremely hard.... blue, yellow red... those are the next colors I want in both TT and rotary in the multiline series.... I have black, brown and green... still trying to catch a 2564-65 in green... already have plenty of 564's in green... most of my multiline phones are ITT, they must have ben pretty popular....
John