News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Damaged paper letter Card on Small round button trimlines

Started by markosjal, December 28, 2017, 05:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markosjal

I had a Stromberg Carlson with a case with no cracks however the paper insert that displays the letters "ABC" for example was somewhat damaged

As I have seen places where there are number cards I have never seen one of these for download so I put my scanner and Photoshop to work and am pisting the results. Ultimately I decided to match the color of the burnt orange and what I posted here in Orange  (The Photoshop file at least) prints beaurtifully matching SC Burnt Orasnge, on my Xerox Phaser 6125 Color Laser . "Orange is the new Black!"

Posting only PNG files . The phoptoshop files for me printed at exactly the correct size. They can be downloaded here:

http://teknogeekz.com/PhoneStuff  (dead link)

If you what colored as I made, you can load the black one up in Photoshop and fill in the black with your color or pattern of chaoice .I threw in a quicky wacky one as an example. I am sure to upset the purists with this!.

After printing you can use a hole puncher , if you can find the right size, to cut out the button holes. Use scissors to cut out the pattern and an exacto knife for fine cutting.

Mark
Phat Phantom's phreaking phone phettish

markosjal

Phat Phantom's phreaking phone phettish