News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Trying to design a display dial card.

Started by Dan/Panther, May 22, 2010, 09:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gpo706

Dan - spent ten mins on Photoshop on an old WE card, the typeface match isn't perfect, but pretty close - the exchange name is in Franklin Gothic, the number in Century Schoolbook, repro's in white on the card

"now this should take five minutes, where's me screwdriver went now..?"

bwanna

nice work, scot. i haven't gotten the hang of making these yet. somebody on the forum made these for me (wish i could remember who ;D )
not authentic, but i think they will add "saleability" to the princess sets i have in the antique booth.

d/p.....i thought you enjoyed the good-natured ribbing ;)
donna

Dennis Markham

Sargeguy was making some nice cards (Greg Sargent).  I haven't seen him logged on in a while.

bwanna

dennis, i did buy some cards from sargeguy quite some time ago. at that time i emailed him a request for the custom princess cards & never got a reply. i was talking to d/p about it recently & next thing you know i have dial cards. i didn't print any yet. just back from vacation & catching up on the forum. i see dan started another thread that includes the same jpg file i just posted.
donna

Dan/Panther

Quote from: bwanna on May 25, 2010, 07:42:54 PM
dennis, i did buy some cards from sargeguy quite some time ago. at that time i emailed him a request for the custom princess cards & never got a reply. i was talking to d/p about it recently & next thing you know i have dial cards. i didn't print any yet. just back from vacation & catching up on the forum. i see dan started another thread that includes the same jpg file i just posted.

Bwanna;
I must admit, I got those dial cards from somebody many many years ago, I just can't recall from whence they came.
I do love a good natured ribbing, but I have a sensitive feminine side... :o :D
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

bwanna

Quote from: Dan/Panther on May 25, 2010, 08:31:03 PM

I do love a good natured ribbing, but I have a sensitive feminine side... :o :D
D/P

i don't  :D ;)
donna

Dan/Panther

Donna;
One of the few times in my life, I'M SPEECHLESS !!! :o :o :o