News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

I apologize for my absence.

Started by AET, February 04, 2010, 12:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AET

Hi everyone.  I am sorry for my absence and have really missed it here.  Unfortunately, my laptop went kaput, but I just got my new one today and am back in business!  Glad to be back!

-Tom
- Tom

Dewdrop

Tom,

Glad you're back, up and running. Recently with the ice and snow we had here in the Ozarks our power was out for over four hours. I thought that was tough (no internet). When we were about to hit the hay, the power came back on.

Don't think my neck of the woods handles that kind of weather very well. We're just not prepared well enough like up North.

We had at least "FIVE" inches of snow and a little ice. Can't remember the last time we got that much.

Debbie
Debbie

AET

Well, you are very lucky Debbie.  I wish that was the worst it got here.  That gets to be like a 'dusting' for us.  I'm pretty much the only guy in town who doesn't have a 4x4.
- Tom

Dewdrop

The snow I mentioned is BIG time for us. We can get around if necessary with our Subaru Forester all wheel drive. It's the others on the road we worry about. We saw a few highway signs that had been taken out by those that shouldn't have been out on the road.

Debbie
Debbie

LarryInMichigan

Welcome back Tom.  I am waiting to hear about your Leich gift phone.

Larry

McHeath

Good to "see" you again Tom.  Like the new avatar pic, that's a nice moss green 554.

AET

The leich is a nice phone, haven't played too much with it.  I have little free time.  Here's a new updated pic of my shelves though!  The Leich is up there now too.

Glad you like the 554, I got 3 for 3 bucks!  Couldn't complain!
- Tom