Main Menu

Auction 242: WE Old Rose 302 w Straight Cloth H/S Cord - Ended 12-10-16

Started by TelePlay, December 04, 2016, 12:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

TelePlay

And the winner of Auction Contest #242 is skyrider who with the 14th entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $286.00 to give him his 2nd win! So, a big congratulations go out to skyrider for another CRPF Auction Contest win and for moving up one rung in the Contest Standings.

Okay, as auctions go, at least their endings, this one was a dud. Only one bid came in on the last day and it was placed about an hour before the auction ended. No last second snipes so at end time, m***x ( 2153 ) took the phone home for $282.00.  The phone was listed at $39.99 and over the first 6 days, rose slowly to $122. It more than doubled in the last day with only two bids being placed. The auction saw 8 bidders placing 11 bids.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 242 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.

Pourme

I tried a snipe...The prices of these are steadily going down...There have a lot of them on EBAY lately...
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

TelePlay

Quote from: Pourme on December 10, 2016, 07:34:14 PM
I tried a snipe...The prices of these are steadily going down...There have a lot of them on EBAY lately...

Benny, you have to explain that.

According to the eBay bid history, there were no snipes. No bids in the last hour. Did yours not go through? What am I missing here?