News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Auction 245: WE gray 1500 - Ended 12-19-16

Started by TelePlay, December 13, 2016, 01:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TelePlay

And the winner of Auction Contest #245 is TelePlay, who with the 16th entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $300.00. That guess gave him his seventeenth auction contest win moving him up one rung in the Contest Standings.

The phone started at $1.00 and rose slowly to $141 after 6 days. It jumped with one bid to $227 with about 5 hours to go. The auction had only one snipe and in the end it was c***n ( 3916 ) whose first and only bid, a snipe placed 4 seconds before the auction ended, earned him the right to take the phone home for $338.33, a nice surprise for the seller. The auction saw 10 bidders placing 17 bids.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 245 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.

Pourme

Way to go, John....ur starting to get the hang of this contest thing!...Congrats...

I must say this one went higher than any of us thought it would....certainly more than I did!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

unbeldi

Quote from: Pourme on December 19, 2016, 10:32:36 PM
Way to go, John....ur starting to get the hang of this contest thing!...Congrats...

I must say this one went higher than any of us thought it would....certainly more than I did!

Well, the gray 1500s are probably some of the rarest, because the color gray, if you call it a color, was a non-promoted color, meaning it was only made in small quantities and on special order.