News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Speaking of Birthdays - Average Age of Forum Members

Started by Dennis Markham, November 09, 2010, 02:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

The "study" is inconclusive because only 66 of the current 454 Registered Members have divulged their birth dates in their profile--which automatically appear on the calendar.

Of those 66 members, the average age is...............(drum roll).........

45.121212..........years young.

Doug Rose

Kidphone

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Jester

And I just aged another year without having the birthday!! :o
It could be worse, though.  I could be Ben or Kenny C. or AE Tom.  Actually, it's youngsters like them who keep our average age low.
Stephen

bwanna

donna

Doug Rose

Quote from: bwanna on November 09, 2010, 07:48:43 PM
i'm OVER THE HILL... :'(
How can you be?  I've just seen the mountaintop, well; maybe a tad past it....Doug
Kidphone

Dennis Markham

Donna if you think you're over the hill now, what will it be in ten years?

Doug Rose

Kidphone

bwanna

well, i figure if 45 is the average age, that must be the top of the hill. i didn't think i was over it until you did your analysis.... :P
donna

McHeath

Dennis Markham

If we could get the other 400 people to put in their birthdays it might bring up the average age.

ESalter

A kid at 44?  Try 22!  I went to a couple TCI shows a few years back, I was BY FAR the youngest person there with any interest.  Which was fine, I just wish there were more young guys into pones.

---Eric

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Bill Cahill

What'd you say, sonny??
I'm 59.
One foot on the bannanna peal.  ??? :o
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

AE_Collector

I tried adding the year I was born (but not the month and day) on my profile page and it seemed happy with that but after saving it I guess it didn't like it afterall.

All that I wound up updating was my Avatar (since I was there anyway).

Terry