News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Com-Key 2152

Started by Babybearjs, January 12, 2019, 02:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

??? did some reading and found out what the "Com-Key" models meant... mine must be a 416... (even though its not a Com-Key.) 4 incoming lines and up to 16 stations. WOW! so, my question is, and I haven't seen anything in the museum pictures of these yet, but has anyone ever collected the com key 2152 series system? 21 incoming lines and up to 52 stations! neato! BUT, the units were huge and the KTS was massive! I'm wondering? did they all perish in 911?
John

Key2871

A 416 Comkey set is vastly different from a standard key set.
I don't believe the set you got from eBay is for a 416. Because I had 416 sets way back, and I tried using a keyset with the others nothing doing, it just wouldn't work.
Do more research, there are other comkey systems than the 416.
KEN

paul-f

There's been a lot of discussion in this Facebook group on Comkey 416 sets -- including many photos and videos.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/966135430128157/search/?query=comkey%20416&epa=SEARCH_BOX
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Babybearjs

has anyone ever found any 2152 series phone consoles? I was amazed to just see pictures of the units from the bell pamphlets that where out. any actual items collected? so far, it seems like the 416 is the big winner right now... nothing larger?
John

Jim Stettler

You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Babybearjs

wow, that's an old thread... BUT he did have the KSU! well, that's one in our favor!
John