News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Something for the Princess collector.

Started by Dan/Panther, May 22, 2010, 03:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

Thought Princess collectors may like these dial cards for display.
Download the file and print on heavy card stock.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Dan/Panther

If anyone wants a high resolution file, let me know. The one posted doesn't enlarge very well.
D/P

HarrySmith

Very Nice! The color coded cards look really good! I have been toying with the idea of color cards on my 500's but I kinda like original cards on them. Is that your Princess collection? Did you have to experiment to match the colors?

BTW if anyone needs paper to print dial cards on I have a lot of 100 pound paper. It is not card stock but it is pretty close, I use it for all my dial cards. Google 100 lb paper and see for your self! It is preprinted on one side for auto shop use and is 8 1/2 X 14 but the top 3 inches is perforated to make it standard 8 1/2 X 11.

Harry
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

bwanna

huuumph! i was feeling special til i find that  you posted for everyone to see   :D
donna

Dan/Panther

Donna;
You are special, I sent them to you personal and before anyone else. You were my first.
Did I send you the bright colors also, or just the pastels ?
Here is a photo of all of my current Princess phones with the color coded dial cards.
I have a Red Princess on the way and I'm looking for a black one.

D/P

bwanna

Quote from: Dan/Panther on May 25, 2010, 08:44:32 PM
You were my first.

D/P

haha.....just the pastels.  nice princess collection. :)
donna

McHeath

Yes nice indeed!  I have the legendary black, just a lucky find one day, and an ivory modular that's nothing special as well as a nice moss green and very late model yellow touch tone.  On the one hand I say I'm not really into the Princess phone but I certainly have been slowly getting them, and am seeing the charm of them.  You have a nice clean collection, good colors and all hardwired to boot. 

Kenny C

D/P
whats up with the reciver cap on the pink
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dan/Panther

The one that came with the phone was Painted at some time in it's history, and was dated later than the rest of the phone.
I contacted Oldphoneworks and got a pink one dated 6/60, that matched the rest of the phone, but I haven't as of yet cleaned the rest of the phone except for warm soapy water.
It actually doesn't show except for in a photo with flash.
D/P

Kenny C

oh ok
do you think I could ask them for a handset cord dated 62?
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dan/Panther

If they sell old handset cords, but I don't think they do. They will usually take the time to look up special requests. Steve Hilzs may be a better chance.
D/P

Kenny C

ok thats the only peice i need to make it all 1962
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010