"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Dennis Markham

Started by bwanna, April 22, 2010, 10:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwanna

Happy Birthday, Dennis. :)
Today is the first day of the rest of your life, as they say. Or how about "The world is your oyster".  "Life is a highway"    etc etc etc
Hope you have something fun to do on this beautiful spring day.  8)
donna

LarryInMichigan

Dennis,

Happy birthday!  I can't wait to find out what your sister brings you this year.  Perhaps a Mediterranean Blue model :).

Larry

Doug Rose

Dennis....Happy to see you have reached the Speed Limit. Double Nickles, it doesn't get any better than this. Myself, I have exceeded the speed limit. Happy Birthday....Doug
Kidphone

JorgeAmely

Larry:

I think he would rather have a "stinking"  ;) ;)  Oxford Gray with smooth cords and color matching plug.
Jorge

LarryInMichigan

I guess that we will all need to wait to find out what he gets.  The suspense is unbearable.

Larry

foots

Happy birthday Dennis! What you got planned for your birthday?
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

Craig T

Happy Earth Day Dennis, and Birthday too  :)

Dan/Panther

Dennis;
Have a wonderful Birthday, and many many more.

On this California winter day. Check out my new post in "Spring Is Here ?"

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Dennis Markham

Thank you everyone for your birthday thoughts and wishes.

Nothing special planned.  I'm just enjoying a beautiful sunny 57 degree spring day.

My sister has been calling in from the flea markets the past couple of weeks asking me about this phone and that phone.  Seems she cannot match her discovery of a year ago.  I told her it would be difficult to top last years gift.  But I would be glad to point out something on eBay if she'd like. :)

Jorge, an Oxford Gray 554 would round out my collection of soft plastic sets....  :)

GusHerb

I made it a point not to forget, Then I almost forgot...... Happy birthday Dennis! ;D 
Yours is just one day before my mom's birthday.
Jonathan

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dennis Markham

Thank you Kenny and Jonathan.  Jonathan, I almost made your mother's birthday.  My official time of birth was 11:59PM...so I only get one minute to celebrate.  Roy Orbison was also on the 23rd....Just missed sharing a birthday with him.  I think the Dr.'s watch was off.........

GusHerb

Quote from: Dennis Markham on April 22, 2010, 06:21:32 PM
Thank you Kenny and Jonathan.  Jonathan, I almost made your mother's birthday.  My official time of birth was 11:59PM...so I only get one minute to celebrate.  Roy Orbison was also on the 23rd....Just missed sharing a birthday with him.  I think the Dr.'s watch was off.........

You must really have to make alot of that one minute then!
Jonathan

McHeath

Happy birthday Dennis!  I've mailed you a really rare phone for your day, it's a late 90's Panasonic cordless with built in answering machine, in silver, why it must be worth a mint because it's old!! ;)

That's what the e-bay auction said! ;) ;)

Just don't spend too much time at the mailbox looking for it, it's on the slow boat to China.

AE_Collector

Quote from: GusHerb on April 22, 2010, 05:13:19 PM
I made it a point not to forget, Then I almost forgot...... Happy birthday Dennis! ;D 
Yours is just one day before my mom's birthday.

My Mom's birthday is tomorrow as well! Hhmmm, your not my long lost brother are you? (just kidding)

Happy Birthday Dennis....I'll mail you you're Turquoise B'day present before too long.

Terry