News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Contempra Found in an Abandon House

Started by WesternElectricBen, March 11, 2014, 06:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Contempra

Nice explanation Dave . This is what I have...I tried it a couple times this morning and yes I can take what I want from a video. Thank you.

DavePEI

Quote from: Contempra on March 13, 2014, 10:17:07 PM
Nice explanation Dave . This is what I have...I tried it a couple times this morning and yes I can take what I want from a video. Thank you.
Glad to know you have it. I had no idea what Microsoft had named it in the French version. It is a realy great tool -- so easy to use. I have it brought out to my bottom bar so I can access it from pretty well anywhere. When I was running Win XP, I had utilities to save photos and images from video, but find this much easier to use.

As a result, I save a lot more!

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

WesternElectricBen

I agree, Dave.

I've always used the print screen key, which is easy, although this is even easier. When you can remember what the heck it's called. :)

Ben

DavePEI

Quote from: WesternElectricBen on April 07, 2014, 10:21:56 PM
I agree, Dave.

I've always used the print screen key, which is easy, although this is even easier. When you can remember what the heck it's called. :)

Ben
That is why I have brought a copy out to the bottom of my screen.... An easy way to access your snipping tool! The icon with the snips is the Snipping Tool, and this way you can easily access it from most programs.

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

WesternElectricBen

Well, I watched another abandoned house video, and saw another phone. It appears to be a run-of-the-mill black 554, but still interesting to be found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApQqr7F_v8Q

Ben

Babybearjs

Interesting Photos.... and videos.... wonder if anyone ever bought the house? wouls make a good home if someone had the money to refurbish the place!
John

Contempra

Quote from: Babybearjs on August 12, 2014, 06:33:18 PM
Interesting Photos.... and videos.... wonder if anyone ever bought the house? wouls make a good home if someone had the money to refurbish the place!

refurbishing this house , may be not, too much money but taking out the phone yes :) anyway it's a abandoned house isn't it ? .. sorry for the my English faults ;)

WesternElectricBen

The house, in the video, is quite a mess, it would be cool restored, but nah. See, I would restore a house that had all the Victorian features, not something that was re-done in the 60s.

Although, I do prefer the 50's-60's era homes and features. But, I'm just saying this particular building does not make sense to restore.

Ben