News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Phone Week on Collectors Quest

Started by JennCQ, March 25, 2009, 12:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JennCQ

Hey, we are celebrating the many breakthroughs in telecommunication throughout history by having phone week! We have a wide range of  featured collections on the site from vintage telephones to wacky modern creations. Check it out: http://www.collectorsquest.com/featured-week/Phones.html

HobieSport

Hey thanks, JennCQ, welcome, and it's great to see Dennis' collection and info so prominently displayed on the site.

What kind of phones do you like/collect?  I collect mid-century, in any color as long as it is usually black. ;)

bingster

Welcome aboard JennCQ.  You've helped us solve a mystery with your visit!
= DARRIN =

Dennis Markham

Jenn contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I would upload some photos to their site for "telephone week" which I did.  Compared to many collectors out there my collection is very humble (small).  I uploaded a few photos of my 500's and the Continentals---mostly stuff everyone here has seen.  I wasn't going to say anything about the postings (here on the forum) but Jenn let the cat out of the bag.  I doubt that she is phone collector but has the web site Collector'sQuest.  It would be great for others to create an account and upload some of the phone that you all have---after all, it's telephone week.

mienaichizu