"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Hello everyone.

Started by Sigmaz, December 19, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigmaz

Hey gang,
My name is Jon from North Eastern PA, I'm new to the forum.

I have had an obsession with phones since childhood.
I own several 500 rotary desk sets. I used to have an early Seiscor Ambassador COCOT rig.
I currently have in the collection an old W/E 1C1 Rotary and another W/E Protel Powered single slot..

Looking forward to being an active member.. I have so many questions.

Thanks for the access!

Welcome to CRPF.

Doug Rose

Welcome Jon.....we would love to see pictures of your collection.....Doug
Kidphone

Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

dsk

Welcome Jon
You may learn lots ere, at lest I have learned lots!

dsk

HarrySmith

Hi Jon! Welcome to the asylum. I guess it is too late for my usual warning about Phoineitis as it seems you are already infected. Phoneitis is a progreesive, incureable disease. The sufferer will be obsessed with old phones any all thinge phone related. There is no known cure except collecting more phones & stuff! Seriously, you have found the best forum on the web, full of friendly knowledgeable people. Oh yeah, we LOVE pictures! Please post some of your collection.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

oldguy

Welcome Jon. You will find kind, fun, knowledgeable people here & we like pictures :)
Gary

Babybearjs

Welcome! this is the place to ask all sorts of questions...and get answers... don't forget to look at the TCI website, lots of info there especially at the library.... tons on info for you there.... hope you enjoy this resource.... we do!
John

Fleetcmat

Welcome Jon, I am also a new member, joining a few months ago. A great resource for information. Again, Welcome. John

Number, please!

"Welcome to the Hotel CaliPHONIA! You can check any time you like, but you can never leave!"
Stu

19and41

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke