News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Phone Lover

Started by tell302man, April 27, 2011, 12:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tell302man

I am new here but I love phones with a passion and have been collecting them since I was about 5 years old. I have hundreds of phones now and love and care for each one of them. I am very fond of the Western Electric 302! I have about 200 of them!!!! I am glad to be here and glad I found this forum!!!!

stub

tell302man ,
                 Welcome to the Forum . Nice set of phones there :o  Please send more pics for all to enjoy. ;D    stub1953
Kenneth Stubblefield

tell302man

Will do. I am sort of a luddite in many ways and don't have a digital camera yet. I plan to post pics of all these phones I have. I am glad to be here!

JorgeAmely

Welcome to the forum sir. I think you are the first member that needs no warning about the perils of the infectious phone collecting bug. I think some us need to take cover from you!!!

I hope you have fun here and we are looking forward to see more phones from your collection.

Jorge

tell302man

It is a bug for sure.  I find myself being a rescuer all the time. I am actually known in many antique malls simply as the phone man.  ;D

rp2813

Welcome t3m!

You've done it now!

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you 302 collection.

Ralph
Ralph

tell302man

I have several of the color ones. Red, Green, Rose, and two Ivory ones.  I have to get a camera!!!!!

AE_Collector

Welcome to the forum tell302man!

Hey I'll trade you a 302 for that odd looking non WECo junker on the right in your picture.

Terry

Doug Rose

Quote from: tell302man on April 27, 2011, 12:02:46 AM
I am new here but I love phones with a passion and have been collecting them since I was about 5 years old. I have hundreds of phones now and love and care for each one of them. I am very fond of the Western Electric 302! I have about 200 of them!!!! I am glad to be here and glad I found this forum!!!!

Welcome to the Forum....three beautiful phones! Can't wait to see the rest of them.....Doug
Kidphone

tell302man

Nah I better keep that weird one on the right  ;)

DavePEI

Quote from: tell302man on April 27, 2011, 11:32:41 AM
Nah I better keep that weird one on the right  ;)

Gotta be broken. It doesn't even have the correct number of digits. I'll take it off your hands:-)

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

tell302man

That is a beauty though. I found that phone in a antique mall believe it or not.  It was part of a giant collection of a man that had just passed away. I was lucky to find it. I also have the wooden version of the Strowger.

rp2813

t3m, you might enjoy the post from "pbghmike77" in the April edition on the "Find Of The Month" discussion.
Ralph

tell302man

I will check it out!

tell302man

WOW 202 GOLD MINE!!!!!