"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Hello From "Sunny" UK - "maxmix"

Started by maxmix, January 13, 2013, 02:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmix

Hi Guys,

Hello from a sunny (OK, I'm dreaming about that bit....) U.K, more specifically London.

Have just brought my First Two tone grey GPO706,

and was looking around for tips on bringing it  (and it's soon to arrive Green cousin) back to its former glory, when I stumbled across this forum.

Looking forward to being a part of this forum

So, what's all this about Phones???

AE_Collector

Welcome to the forum maxmix! You will find that you have some "neighbours" here on the forum as well. Not me, I am in Canada but we have a pretty good representation from many contries here all interested in the same thing!

Terry

Tom B

Welcome maxmix. Its snowing in the Northwest UK at the moment though it was sunny earlier ;) You will find as much info here as you will ever need to get your phones working and pristine - be warned, though. You will find that 2 phones are not enough....
Tom

twocvbloke

It's been snowing up here in't North East too (Co. Durham), not a lot, looks like about an inch or so, but they're predicting the next three days will be just snow snow snow...  :D

Good job I fixed my satellite dish beforehand today though, would have been a horrid job doing that in the snow... :o

david@london

hullo maxmix,  from epping forest.........................you'll find a huge reservoir of info on here for bringing yr phones up to scratch.
post photos of the results, inc. the new green phone.

david

maxmix

Will do David, The Green Phone may actually be in better condition than the grey, which was supposedly in near mint condition....... any way guys, thanks for the welcome ;D
So, what's all this about Phones???