News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Auction 46 - NOS Green Continetal 202

Started by Doug Rose, February 18, 2010, 06:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bingster

That brings up something  I wanted to mention, though, Bill.  A couple weeks ago I missed somebody's guess, and didn't see it until the auction was over.  It turned out that the guess wasn't at all close, but still, I should have caught it.  So if anybody notices that his guess hasn't been listed within a day or so, please let me know!  And should it happen, understand that it's not a slight, it's just that it's easy to miss one when scrolling through a long list.
= DARRIN =

AET

- Tom

McHeath

Pretty sweet phone.  Gonna' guess $400 big ones.

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dan

"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Kenny C

me too I am afraid to enter because it might cost
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

McHeath

Don't worry Kenny, no money is involved.  We are just guessing what we think the final bid price will be when the E-Bay auction ends, we are not actually bidding for the phone.

It's a fun little contest to see who can guesstimate what the very unpredictable E-Bay auction will bring.  Sometimes we are all shocked at how high a phone can go for, I recall one that went for $17,000 some time back!

Craig T

Quote from: McHeath on February 23, 2010, 11:15:47 PM
Don't worry Kenny, no money is involved.  We are just guessing what we think the final bid price will be when the E-Bay auction ends, we are not actually bidding for the phone.

It's a fun little contest to see who can guesstimate what the very unpredictable E-Bay auction will bring.  Sometimes we are all shocked at how high a phone can go for, I recall one that went for $17,000 some time back!

Oh PLEASE let one of those be at my first sale this year!  :)

Jim Stettler

Quote from: Kennyc1955 on February 23, 2010, 10:59:31 PM
me too I am afraid to enter because it might cost

Kenny,
Guesses are free, and You get your name on the Winners (Best Guess) list if you win. Take a guess.
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

jeremylivin

I'll take a guess:

$340

The closest without going over wins right?!  :)
Jeremy Livingston

Craig T

That is correct Jeremy, closest w/o going over wins. Good luck  8)

jeremylivin

Quote from: Craig T on February 24, 2010, 01:01:01 PM
That is correct Jeremy, closest w/o going over wins. Good luck  8)

Just like The Price Is Right show!
Jeremy Livingston

Dan

"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

McHeath

Whoa, I guess I won.  I actually thought it would go higher but phones don't seem to be bringing what they used to eh?

mienaichizu