News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Find of the Month - May 2016

Started by AE_Collector, April 24, 2016, 12:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Find of the Month - May 2016. ** 1 vote each **

WEBellSystemChristian's 1955 Ivory WE 500 with original straight handset cord on eBay. $25 plus shipping.
11 (40.7%)
Fabius' Lincolnville Telco Centennial (1904-2004) Pure Silver Meadalion on eBay, $26.55 & $3 shipping
8 (29.6%)
oldguy's Restored Northern Electric Uniphone #1. On eBay for $68.88 + $18.75 shipping
8 (29.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Fabius

Quote from: AE_Collector on June 14, 2016, 02:54:33 PM
I don't know how that happened, I always lock the voting once the poll is over but the poll is also set to only run for x number of days. I was asleep at the switch and the number of days ran out so I don't know how anyone added or changed a vote. The good news is that you are both in a tie for Second Place! Definitely a respectable finish :)

Terry

Fix! I was robbed of total ownership of last place!
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

TelePlay

Quote from: Fabius on June 14, 2016, 06:48:48 PM
Fix! I was robbed of total ownership of last place!

Cute, but NO, that did not take you out of place in the big picture since a tie for last still counts as a last place finish for you, and in this case oldguy.

I also do not know how that happened but I did record you percentage as 24% and now it is 29.6% but don't worry, that was oldguy's first ever last place finish so not your competition, at least not yet . . .  ::)

And, yes, the voting ended normally when the clock ran out so this should not have happened, but since this is a first time thing, will have to wait until next month to watch the poll end. I did placed calls to the the CIA, FBI, NSA, Interpol, Inspector Morse, Sherlock Holmes, Superman, Batman, Sam Spade, Scotland Yard, MI6 and Boston Blackie but as of yet, no replies. Fingers crossed . . .

oldguy

My 1st find of the month & I got 2nd place & last place & there were more than 2 contestants. You don't see that very often :) so now I will see if my next entry ends up at the top or bottom of the list.
Gary