News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

vacuum collection

Started by Btee, October 05, 2010, 10:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Like I really needed to be corrupted!! You guys did this to me. Janet now knows I have lost my mind! BUT...It is in fabulous condition and look at all the attachments!!! Its a Kirby, weighs a ton...Doug
Kidphone

twocvbloke

Cool, I have a D80 myself, no tools though... :)

They're a lot lighter to use than the later models (Classic series, Tradition, Heritage-Legend series, Generation series, etc.), and a lot lighter in general... :D

If you ever find a Kirby Golden Trophy Tradition, you'll have a rare one, that's for sure... ;D
(and I have one!!!)

old_stuff_hound

On viewing this I had two thoughts:
1. Wow! Cool collection!!!
2. We're an odd bunch, aren't we? ;-)

LarryInMichigan

Doug,

I think that you're really losing it ;D.  First it was phones, then clocks, then radios, a fur coat, and now this.  I sure hope that you won't start posting pictures of antique toilets that you found at yard sales ;D ;D

Larry

twocvbloke

If you have one collection, you have to have more... ;D

Doug Rose

Quote from: LarryInMichigan on September 08, 2012, 09:49:53 PM
Doug,

I think that you're really losing it ;D.  First it was phones, then clocks, then radios, a fur coat, and now this.  I sure hope that you won't start posting pictures of antique toilets that you found at yard sales ;D ;D

Larry
Larry...losing it implies I had it!  ??? I will be selling the vacuum on eBay or I will be finding another residence ....Doug
Kidphone

Greg G.

Quote from: LarryInMichigan on September 08, 2012, 09:49:53 PM
Doug,

...  I sure hope that you won't start posting pictures of antique toilets that you found at yard sales ;D ;D

Larry

Antique toilets, aka "outhouses", which brings you to "privy digging":  http://tinyurl.com/92mvup2.  This is something I probably would be doing if not for the manual labor involved.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e