News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

My Apartment

Started by AET, March 29, 2010, 03:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig T

Nice place Tom, you did great work. Plenty of room for more phones too :)

AET

I have one waiting for me for free, just need to get a hold of the guy, but he was comissioned to do some artwork for my dad, turned out bad, so dad let him go, so yeah, I just haven't brought myself to do it yet.
- Tom

John S

love the new place!!!!!!!!

AET

Thank you, I'm still working on the place I've got some 'before' pics I've been meaning to upload and I have completed some which I will have to take 'after' pics of.
- Tom

AET

Well, the apartment's coming along nicely.  I've got my office, laundry room, spare bedroom, and bathroom left, they're all primed, just need to be painted and I'm a busy guy and haven't found the time.  But I digress.  Here's some pics of before/after.

Kitchen:

- Tom

AET

- Tom

AET

Master Bedroom:
This before pic is with the first coat of kilz.  This room was blood red.

- Tom

AET

Living room:

Entry Way:

View from my living room:
- Tom

foots

Tom, your place has turned out very nice. Does that console stereo work? What make is it?
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

Kenny C

Your appartment looks realy good. You shure can class up a place. Is that a 302 beside your couch
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Greg G.

Nice!  Now whatever you do, do NOT get roommates if you want to keep it nice!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

McHeath

Great job Tom!  Nice to see so much effort put into decorating it up.  You certainly have found some good retro stuff, and the colors on the walls look good as well.

Jim Stettler

Quote from: Brinybay on May 11, 2010, 05:42:52 PM
Nice!  Now whatever you do, do NOT get roommates if you want to keep it nice!
Avoid roomates unless you have to for financial reasons.

It is a great opportunity to meet yourself. Don't be surprised if you find you have annoying habits. Either deal with it or change. But either way, learn to accept how you are. This insight is handy the rest of your life.
JMO,
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

JorgeAmely

Tom:

Aah, I see that your friends Smith and Wesson are there to help take care of the place. Good choice.
Jorge

AET

Thanks everyone.  A lot of thought went into the colors and the decorating, and what-not.  The Silvertone needs capacitors and maybe a couple tubes, the Panasonic console was my dad's and does work like a charm. 

The coach gun was a gift from my father when I moved out, as well as a .357 Rossi Revolver which I wear when I'm working downstairs at the gun store.

I will not be getting any roommates, as if there's financial troubles, my folks are more than happy to accomodate me if something were to go wrong. 

That is a 302 next to my couch, I bought it not even 3 miles from here, at the Pardeeville antique mall.
- Tom