"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Mini Pay Phone Controller by Stan

Started by bigjon, April 20, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjon

Hello there,

I am nw to the forum.  I looked through the 3 pages of topics and didn't find this one, so I'm sorry if I'm starting this incorrectly.

I am looking to purchase a mini pay phone controller, made by Stan, and sold for approximately six years.  These are not for sale any longer and I'd like to buy one from someone who may be looking to sell theirs.

I have attached a picture of the latest version that Stan made, it had DIP switches on the back of the unit to change which type of phone you were hooking it up to (Western Electric or Automated Electric).

Please let me know if you have one you'd like to sell, or put me in contact with someone if you think they would be interested.

Thanks,

Jon

He was selling them on eBay. That is where I got mine.

bigjon

I spoke with him, they are no longer being sold on eBay, he sent me here to post and ask.

AE_Collector

Wasn't there something about a newer model coming? Or is that the issue...needing the older model?

Terry

bigjon

The picture above was the newest model; 2 DIP switches on the back edge and LED lights in the  opposite front edge.  He does not produce them any longer. They were sold for about a total of 6 years via eBay.