News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Practical Exercise: The 1A1 Key Telephone (book)

Started by Babybearjs, April 13, 2017, 01:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TelePlay

To do the exercise, one needs the US Army Signal Corps Field Manual FM 11-31:     D 101.20: 11-31 E 3

Also available from the Wisconsin State Historical Society Library, and a similar list of University Libraries as shown in WorldCat, all 177 pages of it including a few state public libraries.

Babybearjs

so, someone found it... amazing.... I knew it was in a digital format somewhere... I downloaded it and skimmed over it... Interesting reading.... a classroom exercise... would have loved to have been able to sit through that class and learn something.... but, this was only part of what they taught. now that I've seen this, I'll send it to the TCI Library... I'm sure others may want to read this....
John

TelePlay

Quote from: Babybearjs on April 28, 2017, 03:51:59 PM
so, someone found it... amazing.... I knew it was in a digital format somewhere...

The Wisconsin Historical Society Library send a xeroxed paper copy to my library (inter library loan) rather than send the hard cover book. It was not available in digital format anywhere. I scanned the pages, created the pdf and attached it to a topic. It is now "digital," at least in pdf format. And, as I said before . . .

donations can be sent to my PayPal account

Babybearjs

Thank You. its always interesting to read up on this old stuff... I have a small 1A1 system and this peaked my interest when I saw the title. I was hoping for more, but this will do fine. Interesting reading...... I can even answer some of the questions....
John

unbeldi

Babybearjs

Interesting.... I didn't think Google would have it....
John