News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

CRPF Member Photo's - Wanna see something really Scarey!

Started by Dan/Panther, March 21, 2009, 11:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HobieSport

Quote from: Dan/Panther on March 22, 2009, 10:58:21 PM
Ellen;
He might be a Custer Park Ranger. they have Buffalo insignia. The only one I could find. the home page for custer State Park shows a Kayak also.
Dan

That pic of me in the Calif State Parks outfit was last Summer in Parks Maintenance.  We often got confused with the rangers, and I had to point out the difference to the campers: 
Rangers carry Glocks.  Maintenance carries Garbage. :)
That's an abalone shell that I'm holding.  And no, that's not poison oak. ;)

Dan/Panther

Matt;
You could have blown me over with a feather, I never guessed California. I just don't associate Buffalo with California. More Kansas, Wyoming, or Montana.

Tom;
That photo of you leaning over the fender of the old Ford, 1927 model A ? I could find a hundred photos taken in the late forties, and early fifties that would fit right in with it.

Dennis;
You were Law Enforcement ?

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

HobieSport

Quote from: Dan/Panther
Matt;
You could have blown me over with a feather, I never guessed California. I just don't associate Buffalo with California. More Kansas, Wyoming, or Montana.

Matt;
That photo of you lesaning over the fender of the old ford, I could finds a hundred photos taken in the late forties, and early fifties that would fit right in with it.

Dan/P; the "buffalo" is a bear.  The California state flag.

Dan/Panther

Matt;
I corrected the error on Tom's name I caught it just before I read your post.
Sorry about the Buffalo comment, some idiot told me it was a Bufflo....of course I knew all along it was a Bear, I just didn't want any confrontations...I don't handle confrontations very well.... ;D
D/P

HobieSport

I always thought that the California State flag bear should have a little roll of bathroom tissue near it's bum.  A play on the joke "does a bear poop in the woods?"  ;D

McHeath

Knowing California as I do, seeing as how I was born here and such, I think the toilet plunger ought to be on the state flag as well, maybe the bear could be holding it in one hand or something.

Oops, sorry for that grossy political joke.  (At least I think it's a joke) ;)

HobieSport

Maybe our sorry States' economy could use a good plunging... ;)
I don't think the upcoming special election is going to do anything but waste more money. ::)  End of political rant.  Okay, folks, lets see some more fun pictures! :)

AET

Quote from: Dan/Panther on March 23, 2009, 01:24:54 PM
Tom;
That photo of you leaning over the fender of the old Ford, 1927 model A ? I could find a hundred photos taken in the late forties, and early fifties that would fit right in with it.

It's actually a 31 Model A, but it's hard to tell, since she has a 1930 Chevy Grille Shell and a built 350 and a TH350 trans.  I miss this truck a lot!
- Tom

Dan/Panther

Tom;
Does this tattoo look familiar ?
D/P

Bill Cahill

Geez, DP. Must we keep seeing the tatoos??  ???
State flag, bear's oil, gee. Time to ban?? More like snake oil, if you ask me.......
lol
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Dan/Panther

Bill;
I'm going to get your name tattooed on my butt.....
Then I'll post a lifesize picture  ;D ;D ;D

Tom;
In the photo of your family, on your Dads left arm it looks like the same tattoo. Myabe my eyes are going.?

D/P

AET

Your eyes must be going there D/P.  My dad has tattoos on both forearms, of Native American Squaws (sp.) as my mom is one.  He has a tattoo which consists of an eagle head in front of a  Confederate flag with harley Davidson underneath it, on his right upper arm, and barbed wire on the other. 

My mom has a leather band with a feather with a red tip, which symbolizes victory in the iroquois nation.  She has Tom Sr, Tommy, Robert Lee, and Dixie in hearts on her shoulderblade (my family) and the bluebird of happiness. 

I'm waiting to see what careeer I get into before I decide where my tattoos will go, but I really want pinup girls on my forearms, the good ol 50's style bettie pages, ya know?!
- Tom

mienaichizu

Since everybody is showing up their photos, this is me taken when I was on a business trip a few months ago

Dan/Panther

Mienaichizu;
On your trips do you ever get to the States. If so maybe you could look some of us up, and maybe shop for some treasres to take home.
D/P

BTW, your picture is not nearly scary enough.

McHeath

Mienaichizu, dude, you are way too hip for this forum.   ;)