News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

CRPF Member Photo's - Wanna see something really Scarey!

Started by Dan/Panther, March 21, 2009, 11:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Kirk

OK,  when my daughter was much younger I had a partime job.  As she grew older my parttime job waned and only do it once or twice a year.    My name then was Rusty the Clown.   It was fun while it lasted.
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

twocvbloke

Quote from: Brinybay on January 29, 2013, 05:04:29 PM
A passenger caught me driving the bus.

Is that after running down some gym equipment? :o

(In other words, what on earth is that thing on the front of your bus??)

Greg G.

Quote from: twocvbloke on January 29, 2013, 05:50:19 PM

Is that after running down some gym equipment? :o

(In other words, what on earth is that thing on the front of your bus??)

It's a bike rack, holds up to 3 bikes.  Passenger folds it down to use it, folds it back up when not in use.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

AE_Collector

First and last time you ever let that happen (passenger caught you and thus was able to get ON the bus!)  Greg?!

We have the bike racks here in Vancouver as well.

Terry

AE_Collector

Here's one of me in a little and old CO about 50 miles from where I live. Thought it was a good shot of some of the CO equipment if nothing else. Looks like the photographer caught me right in the middle of complaining about haviong my picture taken!

Okay, enough inside work, lets go find that cross connect box outside. It was here somewhere before it started snowing!

Terry

Greg G.

Quote from: AE_Collector on January 30, 2013, 01:07:37 AM

First and last time you ever let that happen (passenger caught you and thus was able to get ON the bus!)  Greg?!

We have the bike racks here in Vancouver as well.

Terry

He,he, yeah, more fun when it's dark out, I can pretend I don't see them!  (Which is actually more truth than fiction.  Dark clothes, unlit stop, stand real still, I won't see you!)
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

twocvbloke

We don't have bike racks on our buses, probably cos of some european safety law that doesn't allow things attached to the front (they banned addon bullbars on most vehicles, cos they apparently went around killing children of their own accord, if you believed the hype!!), our local buses claim to allow bikes onto their buses (to promote eco-friendly transport, exercise, not using a car, etc.), but as soon as you try, the bus drivers say "no, can't let you on with that", even if the bay where you can put them is empty... ::)

That said though, if I were on my bike (if I ever get around to replacing the rear wheel), it'd be a lot faster going direct to where I'm going than to go by long and winding bus routes for a 5 mile journey that gets turned into a 20 mile journey... :D

McHeath

You ride a bike at your own peril around these parts.  My bike riding friends tell me of how people throw stuff at them, cars swerve to run them off the road, and people shoot at them with pellet guns.   :-\

I've heard of that bullbar, we call them pushbars here, ban in the UK.  Seems that when a car hits you, bullbar or not, it's going to hurt real bad. 

Gilas

Just saw this old topic and it was nice to put pictures with names.  Thought I would throw mine in there too.  This picture was taken a couple years ago before we got married. 

Greg G.

Quote from: Gilas on March 18, 2013, 01:42:12 AM
Just saw this old topic and it was nice to put pictures with names.  Thought I would throw mine in there too.  This picture was taken a couple years ago before we got married. 

Uh, which one are you?
- Mike Row
e

AE_Collector

Project Telephone

The new German in the forum 8)

Fabius

1972 and then a couple of years ago.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

Pourme

I'll join the picture club...

Here I'm hanging out poolside, as I'm want to do in the summer.

Cold beer was close by!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Whitcrane76

Working hard for "Ma Bell"!