News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Summer of Discontent

Started by Doug Rose, June 09, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Last year we had the Summer of Discontent 2017 on the Forum. New members fighting with each other and with the Moderators. Any long time Forum member was upset with the way the Forum was heading. Everyone here has one thing in common, we like vintage telephones in all different flavors.

I see it starting again. New Member knowing better than the rest of us and being rude to the Moderators. Insulting!

I remind us all, this is FREE. The Moderators work for FREE. Dennis foots the bill.

What would we do if The Forum went away?

As we saw last year it just takes one bad apple to get the ball rolling. Holy AGB Batman!!

PLEASE....let's treat each other with respect. We are all adults and have our own troubles in our personal life. This is an escape.

Respect is earned and Dennis and the Moderators have earned that respect. Go back to the Lists if you want to see the Difference.

It's a hobby, it's supposed to be fun!
Kidphone

Thanks for the reminder Doug.

Kudo's to you!

CDN Doug

AE_Collector

"Other Doug" DougPav would agree as well.

Terry

HarrySmith

I was thinking the same thing. You beat me to the post. Thanks. Lets all have some fun!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Haf

Seems like I'm always one of the last taking any notes of such action going on. Haven't noticed anything so far, but of course not reading all and everything.

Haf
Telephone:
0049-030-55474418
1-415-449-4743
1-604-757-7474